Verizon Wireless and Comcast announced they will offer each other’s services in Indiana and deliver a variety of offers and incentives for new and existing customers. Now, consumers in 12 Indiana markets looking to stay connected to the people and things they love while on the go or at home have new options for outstanding video, phone, Internet and wireless services.
Based on the package chosen, customers of both Comcast and Verizon Wireless could qualify for a variety of offers and incentives, including Visa® prepaid cards valued up to $300, a complementary 12-month subscription to Xfinity® Streampix™, and Comcast HD DVR at no additional cost for six months, and/or a complementary 12-month upgrade to Blast!, the Xfinity Internet service that provides download speeds of up to 30 Mbps with PowerBoost®.
“Our momentum with Comcast in delivering these value packages in other markets is continually drawing praise from customers,” said John Granby, president – Indiana/Michigan/Kentucky Region, Verizon Wireless. “Because mobility is a top priority for the consumer, we have developed an offering that provides a terrific wireless, entertainment and communications experience in one spot. Comcast’s product suite continues to deliver exceptional entertainment and communications services and the Verizon Wireless 4G LTE network is the ideal complement to complete the package.”
In addition to Indiana, Comcast and Verizon Wireless are expanding the offer to several cities across Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, South Carolina and Tennessee. Verizon Wireless and Comcast have previously introduced this offering in the following markets: Atlanta, Chicago, Colorado, Kansas City, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Portland, Ore., Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Seattle.
“Together with Verizon Wireless, we’re delivering more value for more consumers by providing an entertainment and communications solution that aligns with their lifestyles,” said Tim Collins, Senior Vice President of Comcast’s Heartland Region. “Now, Comcast customers in Indiana will have the option of building a great in-home experience through our Xfinity services, along with the reliability of Verizon Wireless’ network while on the go.”
For customers who wish to sign up in person, these packages are available at the following Indiana Verizon Wireless Communications Stores:
- Anderson, 4718 S. Scatterfield Road
- Bloomington, 2838 E. Third St.
- Carmel, Village Park Plaza, 1950 E. Greyhound Pass
- Columbus, 1269 N. National Road
- Fort Wayne, 4122 Lima Road
- Fort Wayne, Jefferson Pointe, 4150 W. Jefferson Blvd.
- Greenwood, 1244 U.S. 31 North
- Indianapolis, Castleton, 6633 E. 82nd St.
- Indianapolis, College Park, 3269 W. 86th St.
- Indianapolis, Cherry Tree Plaza, 9875 W. Washington St.
- Indianapolis, Westpoint Commons, 8248 W. Rockville Road
- Indianapolis, Nora Plaza, 1340 E. 86th St.
- Indianapolis, Centre West, 4525 Lafayette Road
- Kokomo, 3750 S. Reed Road
- Lafayette, 100 S. Creasy Lane
- Muncie, 1600 McGalliard Road
- Noblesville, Hamilton Town Center, 14139 Town Center Blvd.
- Plainfield, Metropolis Mall, 313 Metropolis Mile
Consumers have the flexibility to order these services in person at select Verizon Wireless Communications Stores or by calling 1-855-704-7400. More details, including availability and eligibility, can be found at www.verizonwireless.com/xfinity or www.comcast.com/wireless.
This post was submitted by James Winkler.