Tuesday At the Fair
Turkey Hill Dairy Day Aug. 14, 2012
- Red Hat/Pink Hat Style Show
Ellison Bakery Home & Fam Arts: 10 a.m.
- Taste of Indiana Farms
Farm Bureau Building: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Last Drop Jug Band
Pioneer Village Music Stage: 2 to 5 p.m.
- Indiana State Fair Horse Pulls ($5)
Hoosier Lottery Grandstand: 4 & 8 p.m.
- Ciao Italia International Pavilion: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Cowtown USA Family Fun Park: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Bixby’s Rainforest Rescue starring lago Family Fun Park: 11 a.m., 1:30, 4 p.m.
- MHS pres. Flippenout Extreme Trampoline Show Family Fun Park: Noon, 2:30 & 5 p.m.
- International SuperDogs Dow AgroSciences Celebration Park: Noon, 2:30 & 5 p.m.
- Marsh Daily Parade Main Street: 6:30 p.m.
Two Contemporary Christian Greats take the Free Stage
Continuing the impressive Christian music showing at the fair this year, Sandi Patty and David Crowder will perform on the Free Stage today in two separate shows at 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. respectively.
Patty is the most awarded female vocalist in contemporary Christian music history, with 40 Dove Awards. She has several ties to Indiana – she attended Anderson University, and in 2007, she was honored as an Indiana Living Legend.
Crowder began his solo career this year after more than 15 years with The David Crowder*Band. The band released nine studio albums with music that earned them eight Dove Awards since 2006 and great success on the Billboard charts.
Connect with the Indiana State Fair
- Twitter: twitter.com/indystatefair
- Facebook: facebook.com/IndianaStateFair
- Blog: instatefair.blogspot.com
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/instatefair