The following notice has just hit the Naptown Buzz Newsdesk:
Due to the increased and ongoing road construction projects in Hamilton County all major roadways leading to Klipsch Music Center are affected and causing major delays.
The Sam Hunt concert traffic will increase the congestion to this area significantly (on Friday night). Delays are expected so please plan accordingly and depart for the concert early.
Take that for what it is, because from our experience traffic is never much fun in that area before & after a concert. The construction certainly won’t help matters any.
If you head to any concerts at Klipsch Music Center this summer, please let us know how the concert & traffic were.
Also, keep your eyes open for ticket giveaways to Klipsch Music Center.
The post Traffic Going to Klipsch Music Center is Worse Than Usual This Summer appeared first on Naptown Buzz.
Concert season at Klipsch Music Center starts this weekend with a large concert scheduled Saturday, May 13. More than 20,000 fans may attend some of the larger concerts creating a rapid, short-lived influx of traffic. Motorists traveling in the area of the concert venue should expect increased traffic, generally beginning around two hours before concert time. Access to Hamilton Town Center and other businesses and restaurants as well as traffic at Exit 210 (Campus Parkway) of I-69 may be affected by concert traffic.
With construction along I-69 and State Road 37, concert goers and area residents should plan extra time to reach destinations. Travelers from the north may want to consider using Exit 214 from I-69 and traveling State Road 38 to Klipsch Music Center.
In addition to deputies and officers assisting traffic flow around Klipsch Music Center, the Hamilton County Traffic Safety Partnership regularly patrols the area to promote traffic sa fety, especially compliance with Indiana’s seatbelt and impaired driving laws. Please remember to buckle up and if using alcohol, do so responsibly. The Traffic Safety Partnership is composed of the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office, Carmel Police, Cicero Police, Fishers Police, Noblesville Police, and Westfield Police along with assistance from the Indiana State Police.
2017 KLIPSCH SCHEDULE
- Saturday, May 13, 8PM –Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- Friday, June 2, 7PM – Sam Hunt, Maren Morris, and Chris Janson
- Saturday, June 3, 7PM – Future, Migos, Tory Lantz, and Kodak Black
- Saturday, June 17, 7PM – Chris Stapleton, Anderson East, and Brent Cobb
- Friday, June 23, 6PM – Nickelback
- Saturday, June 24, 7PM – Florida Georgia Line, Nelly, and Chris Lane
- Sunday, June 25, 7PM – Def Leppard, Poison, and Tesla
- Thursday, June 29, 7PM – Train, Natasha Bedingfield, and Brett Young
- Saturday, July 1, 7:30PM – Lady Antebellu m, Kelsea Ballerini, and Brett Young
- Sunday, July 2, 7:30PM – Boston, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
- Thursday, July 6, 8PM – Against All Odds Tour
- Thursday, July 13, 7PM – OneRepublic, Fitz and the Tantrums, and James Arthur
- Friday, July 14, 7:30PM – Chicago and the Doobie Brothers
- Saturday, July 15, 7:30PM – Jason Aldean, Chris Young, and Kane Brown
- Sunday, July 16, 6PM – Jam, Salt N Pepa, Sisqo, Montell Jordan, and Blackstreet
- Thursday, July 20, 11AM – Vans Warped Tour
- Saturday, July 22, 7PM – Dierks Bentley, Cole Swindell, and Jon Pardi
- Sunday, July 23, 7:30PM – Journey and Asia
- Thursday, July 27, 7PM – Styx, REO Speedwagon, and Don Felder
- Saturday, July 29, 6PM – Korn
- Sunday, July 30, 6:45PM – Incubus and Jimmy Eat World
- Saturday, August 5, 7PM – Brantley Gilbert, Tyler Farr, and Luke Combs
- Friday, August 11, 7PM – Brad Paisley, Dustin Lynch, Chase Bryant, and Lindsay Ell
- Sunday, August 13, 7PM – Foreigner, Cheap Trick, and Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience
- Wednesday, August 16, 7PM – Green Day and Catfish and the Bottlemen
- Friday, August 18, 7PM – Hank Williams, Jr and Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Saturday, August 19, 7PM – Kings of Leon
- Friday, August 25, 7PM – Zac Brown Band
- Saturday, August 26, 6PM – Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable Guy
- Wednesday, August 30, 6:30PM – Deep Purple and Alice Cooper
- Sunday, September 3, 7PM – John Mayer
- Friday, September 15, 7PM – Luke Bryan and Brett Eldredge
- Sunday, September 24, 6:45PM – Counting Crows and Matchbox Twenty
SOURCE: Hamilton County Sheriff
The post TRAFFIC ALERT: Concert Season Begins Saturday, May 13 at Klipsch Music Center appeared first on Naptown Buzz.
Klipsch Music Center – Noblesville, IN
ON SALE THIS FRIDAY, JANUARY 27 AT 10AM ONLY AT www.MEGATICKET.com
- FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE w/ Nelly and Chris Lane – SAT, JUNE 24
- LADY ANTEBELLUM w/ Kelsea Ballerini and Brett Young – SAT, JULY 1
- JASON ALDEAN w/ Chris Young and Kane Brown – SAT, JULY 15
- DIERKS BENTLEY w/ Cole Swindell and Jon Pardi – SAT, JULY 22
- BRAD PAISLEY w/ Dustin Lynch, Chase Bryant and Lindsay Ell – FRI, AUGUST 11
- LUKE BRYAN w/ Brett Eldredge and more – FRI, SEPTEMBER 15
All packages go on sale Friday, January 27 at 10 AM and only available at www.megaticket.com
GOLD PACKAGE $695*: Guarantees the same lower pavilion, reserved seat, for each of the six shows plus a Legacy Parking pass, which consists of one (1) parking pass, per show, per order.
SILVER PACKAGE $495*: Guarantees the same upper pavilion, reserved seat for each of the six shows.
BRONZE PACKAGE $350*: Guarantees the same rear upper pavilion, reserved seat for each of the six shows, in the back of sections H or D.
HARRISON COLLEGE LAWN PACKAGE $175: Guarantees a lawn ticket for each of the six shows.
*Service charges are in addition to the advertised pricing.
PACKAGES ON SALE THIS FRIDAY, JANUARY 27 @ 10 AM
The post 2017 Country Megaticket on sale Friday, January 27 appeared first on Naptown Buzz.
Grammy® Award-winning Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees Green Day today announced the Revolution Radio summer tour, kicking off on August 1st in Auburn, WA and hitting amphitheaters, stadiums, and arenas across the country including a date at Klipsch Music Center in Noblesville, Indiana on Wednesday, August 16, 2017. UK based band Catfish and the Bottlemen will support all dates. As part of the run, the band will also perform for the first time at Wrigley Field in Chicago, IL and the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA. Dates and on-sale information for those shows will be revealed in the coming weeks.
Presale tickets will be available to Idiot Nation members on Tuesday, January 10th at 10:00 AM EST.
Tickets go on sale to the general public this Friday, January 13th. VIP packages will be available for all dates.
The post Green Day’s ‘Revolution Radio Summer Tour’ in Indy August 16, 2017 appeared first on Naptown Buzz.
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, one of the most iconic bands in American music history, have announced the first dates of their 40th Anniversary Tour, which includes at stop at Klipsch Music Center on Saturday, May 13. Joe Walsh will appear as very special guest.
The primarily U.S. tour will begin on April 20, 2017 in Oklahoma City and continues throughout the summer with more dates, including on the west coast, still to be announced.
Tickets for the show at Klipsch Music Center, will go on sale to the general public on Friday, December 16 at 10a.m. local time. Special pre-sales for Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers Highway Companions Club members will begin Wednesday, December 14 at 10a.m. local time.
To further commemorate the 40th anniversary of their self-titled debut album, Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers are releasing two companion vinyl box sets featuring their entire studio album repertoire. Both box sets are available today via UMe and Reprise/Warner Bros. All LPs in the limited-edition box sets have been pressed on 180-gram vinyl with replica artwork. Several of these albums have been out of print on vinyl for years and most albums have been re-mastered for this release.
Further details on Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers’ 40th Anniversary Tour and career-spanning vinyl box sets are available at www.tompetty.com.
The post Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers at Klipsch May 13, 2017 appeared first on Naptown Buzz.
Due to an injury that Nathan Followill sustained over the weekend in a tour bus accident, Kings of Leon will unfortunately have to cancel all shows over the next two weeks. Nathan is on strict doctor’s orders to rest to give himself adequate time to recover before the band can pick back up on their much buzzed about Mechanical Bull Tour.
Due to the overwhelming demand and in answer to the request of thousands of fans, the BACKSTREET BOYS have extended their In A World Like This U.S. tour to reach additional and high-demand cities in 2014. With last summer’s crowds as big as 16,000 per night, the Backstreet Boys will return to Central-Indiana on Friday, June 13 with very special […]
The summer forecast is heating up! New Jersey rock icons Bon Jovi will bring an epic night of rock n’ roll to Klipsch Music Center in Indianapolis on Tuesday, July 16, marking the band’s first return to Indianapolis since their 2003 Bounce Tour, and nearly 25 years since Bon Jovi helped open the Klipsch Music […]
The post CANCELED: Bon Jovi Returns to Indy! To Play Klipsch Music Center on July 16 appeared first on Naptown Buzz.
Matchbox Twenty and Goo Goo Dolls are bringing their co-headlining tour to Indianapolis on Sunday, July 7 at Klipsch Music Center as part of the Coors Light Concert Series. Reserved pavilion and Harrison College Lawn tickets, plus applicable fees, are ON SALE NOW and will be available at the Taco Bell Box Office at Klipsch […]
The post Matchbox Twenty and Goo Goo Dolls at Klipsch Music Center on July 7 appeared first on Naptown Buzz.