Tuesday At the Fair
Turkey Hill Dairy Day Aug. 7, 2012
- Mapapa African Acrobats Free Stage: 10, 11:30 a.m. & 1 p.m.
- Jenna Epkey XFINITY Main Street Stage: 11 a.m., 1 & 3 p.m.
- International Circus Hall of Fame Hoosier Lottery Grandstand: 2 & 6 p.m.
- HANK FM presents Young Guns of Country Free Stage: 7 p.m.
- Ciao Italia International Pavilion: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Cowtown USA Family Fun Park: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Bixby’s Rainforest Rescue starring lago Family Fun Park: 11 a.m., 1:30, 4 p.m.
- MHS pres. Flippenout Extreme Trampoline Show Family Fun Park: Noon, 2:30 & 5 p.m.
- International SuperDogs Dow AgroSciences Celebration Park: Noon, 2:30 & 5 p.m.
- Marsh Daily Parade Main Street: 6:30 p.m.
Fun on a budget: Turkey Hill Dairy $2 Tuesday
The popular $2 Tuesdays are back! Guests can bring two $1 bills, eight quarters, 200 pennies or whatever they can find today for fair admission along with a printed voucher form from www.turkeyhill.com/indianastatefair.
With a few extra dollars, fairgoers can also be a part of $2 Taste of the Fair, where concessionaires all over the fair will have $2 food specials available all day! From noon to 10 p.m., the Midway will be open for $2 per ride.
For fair fans who will be busy this Tuesday, there will be one more chance to take advantage of this special offer. Two-dollar Tuesday takes place twice, also on Aug. 14.
Connect with the Indiana State Fair
- Twitter: twitter.com/indystatefair
- Facebook: facebook.com/IndianaStateFair
- Blog: instatefair.blogspot.com
- YouTube: youtube.com/user/instatefair